Empire State Bank is seeking an individual with an executive administrative assistant background reporting to the Director of Human Resources. This position would provide secretarial, clerical and project assistance to the Chief Executive Officer of the bank.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform administrative support tasks and special projects for the CEO and President;
- Greet visitors and answer telephone in the executive area promptly and professionally;
- Coordinate meetings and compose minutes as designated by the executives;
- Manage the calendar for the CEO;
- Maintain and order supplies for the executive office as needed.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills, strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills, ability to handle sensitive/confidential information, computer literate with knowledge of micro soft excel and word, outlook, power point, internet explorer, scanner, fax machine copier and multi-line phone system.
- Ability to work independently, able to multi task and prioritize work and must be dependable and flexible in work schedule.
- At least 2 year experience preferred.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com or fax to (845) 451-7878 attention Human Resource
ESB is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V